Currently Hiring for: Service Advisor
As a Service Advisor you play an essential role in servicing our community, customers, and teammates. Your attention to customer service and care are vital to our success.
Community Automotive Repair started in 1975 and has developed into one of the preferred independent shops in the greater Grand Rapids area. As a Service Advisor you can expect to work with customers daily to meet their needs for vehicle repairs and services. We focus on imports like Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Porsche, Volkswagen, Volvo, and more.
What you can Expect from Community Automotive
- Well-established,busy shop with a great client base
- Well-maintained equipment and supporting office infrastructure
- Updated software and computer terminals at each workstation
- Professional and supportive team-oriented culture
- Steady and stable work
General Responsibilities and Expectations
- Provide unforgettable customer service
- Communicate with customers on status of vehicle and services/repairs needed
- Answer phones, set appointments, write repair orders, track repairs from start to finish, order parts, coordinate repairs with technician and shop, finalize invoice, and complete customer vehicle pick up
- Committment to ethics and integrity
- Must have or quickly gain industry knowledge to be able to inform customers of vehicle needs
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude, both in person and over the phone
- Well-organized and committed to the automotive service industry
- Focus on continued improvement
- Team focused, willing to pitch in and help out in other areas of the business as needed
- Monday-Friday: 7:00am - 5:30pm
- NO Saturdays or Sundays - we prioritize great pay without cutting into family or personal time
Community Automotive Repair offers competitive pay with a comprehensive benefits package.
If you meet these requirements, we would love to talk with you! Please conct Brandon Baar at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online!