Currently Hiring for: Master Certified Technician (A-Level)
A-Level Master Certified Technicians work on all makes and models, with a focus on European and Import vehicles. They are our top-notch technicians that can work on anything and everything.
- Advanced automotive diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Engine, transmission, and clutch replacement; timing belt, cylinder head, major engine component replacement; drive train, suspension/steering, and cooling system repair and replacement
- Emissions failures, drivability diagnosis, computer and electronic control system analysis
- Basic parts replacement: starters, alternators, batteries, cables, spark plugs, filters, water pumps, valve cover gaskets, brake pads/rotors and shoes/drums replacement, and fluid services
- Ability to identify root cause of the problem and then decide, plan, and act on solutions
- Must maintain ASE Master Tech and L1 Certifications
- Advanced knowledge and use of diagnostic tools and equipment
- Must have the drive and initiative to persevere through the most difficult and complex symptoms and problems
- Understand the inter-related systems and recognize multiple, underlying, or secondary problems and failures
- Take responsibility for the decision, recommendation, and repair of the problem
- Reason and rationalize correlating symptoms or behaviors supporting diagnostic conclusions with the cause and recommended corrections
A-Level Master Certified Technicians can expect to earn between $80,000 - $120,000 annually
If you meet these requirements, we would love to talk with you! Please contact Brandon Baar at email@example.com, or apply online!