- Responsible for completing oil changes, tire installations, wheel alignments, and other basic repairs (based on level of experience).
- Track and organize tire inventory.
- Customer service oriented, focus on customer and vehicle service/repair.
- Identify, diagnose, and repair customer vehicles.
- Identify safety concerns, progressive damage, or maintenance items a vehicle may need now or in the near future.
- Utilize your experience, expertise, and equipment to deliver what was sold with the highest level of quality, integrity, and workmanship.
- Log hours and track time on vehicles per our operating system.
- Report tools, equipment, or facilities in need of repair or maintenance.
Skills & Knowledge:
- A very good working knowledge of, or experience working in the automotive repair industry.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience in lube and tire services, or Technical School related to automotive repair, or specific technician certficates.
- ASE Certified, preferred (but not required).
- Technical aptitude with the ability to find root cause of problems and recommend solutions for service.
- Able to recommend and complete oil changes, tire related repairs and installs, wheel alignments, and other basic vehicle repairs.
- General computer use, and electronic maintenance logs preferred.
- Valid Michigan Driver's License with a clean driving record for insurability purposes.
- Able to lift 70 lbs. and buddy lift beyond that.
- Able to effectively diagnose and repair vehicles based on certification and experience.
- Basic tools are provided for this position, however, technicians do stock their own tools based on their specific needs.
- Monday - Friday
- 7:30am - 5:00pm
- NO WEEKENDS: We prioritize great pay without cutting into family or personal time.
Wages are based on experience, aptitude, and fit with our company at an hourly rate between $15 -$18. Comprehensive benefits packages are also available.
If you meet these requirements, we would love to talk with you!