As a Customer Service Assistant your purpose is to create an unforgettably positive customer experience by providing the best possible care to people who contact our business.
Community Automotive Repair started in 1975 and has developed into one of the preferred independent shops in the greater Grand Rapids area. As a Service Advisor you can expect to work with customers daily to meet their needs for vehicle repairs and services. We focus on imports like Audi, Volkswagen, Volvo, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, Mini, Land Rover, BMW, Porsche, and more.
What you can Expect from Community Automotive
- Well-established, busy shop with a great client base
- Professional and supportive team-oriented culture
- Well-maintained equipment and supporting office infrastructure
- Updated software and computer terminals at each workstation
- Steady and stable work
- Great pay and benefits!
General Responsibilities and Expectations
- 5 day work week, 7:00am - 5:30pm
- NO Saturdays or Sundays! We prioritize great pay without cutting into family or personal time.
- Hourly page range: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour plus time and a half for overtime. Starting wage depends on equivalent experience.
- Full comprehensive benefits.
If you meet these requirements, we would love to talk with you! Please contact Brandon Baar at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online!